Parc des Buttes-Chaumont

The Parc des Buttes-Chaumont was opened in 1867, late in the regime of Emperor Napoleon III, and was built by Jean-Charles Alphand, who created all the major parks of Napoleon III. The most famous feature of the park is the Temple de la Sibylle, inspired by the Temple of Vesta in Tivoli, Italy, perched at the top of a cliff fifty metres above the waters of an artificial lake.

GGPKG_PLUGIN_ERROR_HTML5_REQUIRED

map goes here!